Product 9888T double-coated tissue tape features a tissue carrier for dimensional stability and improved handling with ease of die cutting and laminating. Double-coated acrylic adhesive is suitable for various surface, and possess good performance.
1. 3M 9888T feature a medium-soft acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive system. The key characteristics of this adhesive include a combination of high initial adhesion and good shear and holding power to a wide variety of materials, including many plastics.
2. 3M 9888T feature controlled adhesive flow into open cell foam and controlled caliper for bond to application surface.
3. For foam laminating, it provides excellent foam stability to reduce stretching and allows to more precise alignment during application.
4. High-density and high-strength paper liner is excellent for converting process.
5. 3M 9888T is UL recognized (File MH28421). Please see the UL listing for details.